We can help you set up a business in the United Arab Emirates, the Free Zones or on the UAE mainland depending on our client needs. We can ensure the legal protection of all parties across all possible business scenarios. We also have the option of setting up Limited Liability Companies in all the Emirates of the UAE, using our trusted network of Emirati nationals that we routinely work with.
Most Entrepreneurs with emerging market International interests know that offshore Company Formation in the UAE in the right jurisdiction is all-important.
What you may not know is that Affinitas is the leader in this crucial field of company formation services in the UAE. We are the one to equip any venture with the right structure, in the right location, to make everything else fall in place.
This may be a suitable option for certain clients, which we’ll assess and advise accordingly. A local sponsor with equity ownership of 51% is required (applies to certain business activities and locations).
Mainland company benefits:
- 5% Vat when trading in the UAE
- 0% VAT when trading internationally.
- The ability, with additional services, to operate the company without the owners or full-time employees being physically present in UAE
- Provides maximum economic substance to satisfy banking compliance
We operate seamlessly with a large number of Free Zones across all pertinent emirates. It enables us to make the best suggestions depending on the client’s objectives and budget available.
Freezone Company Benefits
- The client retains 100% ownership of the business.
- A 5% VAT is payable
- A local sponsor is not required
- The ability, with additional services, to operate the company without the owners or full-time employees being physically present in UAE.
- 0% VAT when trading internationally
- Affinitas is a registered agent of RAKICC (https://www.rakicc.com) registry able to arrange and provide a physical address to the International Business Companies (IBCs) – regarded in the UAE as Offshore companies.
- The UAE is a very stable jurisdiction and a healthy and fast-developing economy. It has successfully resisted the G7 pressure to low tax jurisdictions to share investor data. It remains steadfastly on the OECD white list.
Offshore company benefits:
Offshore companies, structured correctly enjoy the following benefits:
- 100% income tax and corporate tax exemption
- 100% capital and profit repatriation
- 0% VAT
- No Capital gains, Import, Withholding, or Export Taxes
- May own real estate in whole UAE & abroad
- No obligation to maintain books and records
- No restriction on shares held in other UAE and worldwide companies
- May own yachts registered in the UAE.
Contact us today for all your Business Setup needs www.affinitasconsulting.com