↓ scroll down to see more
Most Entrepreneurs with emerging market International interests know that offshore Company Formation in the UAE in the right jurisdiction is all-important
What you may not know is that Affinitas is the leader in this crucial field of company formation services in the UAE. We are the one to equip any venture with the right structure, in the right location, to make everything else fall in place.
We can set up business in the United Arab Emirates the Free Zones or on the UAE mainland depending on client needs. It ensures the legal protection of all parties across all possible business scenarios. We also have the option of setting up Limited Liabilities Companies in all Emirates using our trusted network of Emirati nationals that we routinely work with. Here are the options under this category:
A. Offshore Company Formation Services and Benefits
This solution and related benefits are outlined above under the Offshore exclusive heading.
OFFSHORE COMPANY FORMATION
● Affinitas is a registered agent of RAKICC (https://www.rakicc.com) registry able to arrange and provide a physical address to the International Business Companies (IBCs) – regarded in the UAE as Offshore companies.
● The UAE is a very stable jurisdiction and a healthy and fast-developing economy. It has successfully resisted the G7 pressure to low tax jurisdictions to share investor data. It remains steadfastly on the OECD white list.
OFFSHORE COMPANY BENEFITS
Offshore companies, structured correctly enjoy the following benefits:
● 100% income tax and corporate tax exemption
● 100% capital and profit repatriation
● 0% VAT
● No Capital gains, Import, Withholding, or Export Taxes
● May own real estate in whole UAE & abroad
● No obligation to maintain books and records
● No restriction on shares held in other UAE and worldwide companies
● May own yachts registered in the UAE.
B. Free Zone Company Formation
We operate seamlessly with a large number of Free Zones across all pertinent emirates. It enables us to make the best suggestions depending on the client’s objectives and budget available.
FREEZONE COMPANY BENEFITS
● The client retains 100% ownership of the business.
● A 5% VAT is payable
● A local sponsor is not required
● The ability, with additional services, to operate the company without the owners or full-time employees being physically present in UAE.
● 0% VAT when trading internationally
C. Mainland Company Formation
This may be a suitable option for certain clients, which we’ll assess and advise accordingly. A local sponsor with equity ownership of 51% is required (applies to certain business activities and locations).
MAINLAND COMPANY BENEFITS
● 5% Vat when trading in the UAE
● 0% VAT when trading internationally.
● The ability, with additional services, to operate the company without the owners or full-time employees being physically present in UAE
● Provides maximum economic substance to satisfy banking compliance
A vibrant business hub with compelling benefits, conveniently located as a suitable option for some clients with central European interests.
● The lowest taxation in the European Union.
● Lowest cost of company formation in the EU
● A wide range of double-taxation treaties.
● Suits those who desire to establish themselves in the EU.
● Attractive tourist destination with a vibrant real estate market
● Readily enables EU residency and citizenship.
Bank accounts inside and outside the UAE
Based on the information obtained in the consultation, we are generally able to structure a suitable banking facility and solution that will provide transfer capability and expected banking services. Our standard procedure is to:
● Submit applications to the pre-selected banks
● Prepare all the required documentation.
● Guide you through the process with the questionnaires that can go somewhat further than requesting a CV and business plan.
● We see it through from pre-application to the satisfactory result of an opened and fully operational bank account.
Correspondence and Administration
Most of our clients demand additional services to enable their entities to benefit from all the UAE residency concessions without being physically present in the UAE. We fulfill the essential services that include:
● PO boxes, pickup/drop-off of mail, or any documents in UAE and other countries.
● Verbal and written translations for multiple languages.
● Preparation of invoices, letters, applications and other documentation.
● Recruitment of employees from job postings and interviews.
● Finding and negotiating suitable office space.
● Arranging bookkeeping and accounting services at competitive rates.
Legalization of the documents from UAE for any country
As the UAE is not a member of the Hague Apostille convention, almost every UAE resident company reaches the point when a legalization procedure is necessary. It might be a marriage certificate, or perhaps a diploma for personal needs, but most frequently, it’s corporate documents. If the latter was created in the UAE for use abroad, or vice versa – it will need legalization. We are ready and able to seamlessly fulfill this function for any country in the world, with or without diplomatic representation in the UAE.